Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
credit card info
sdjoeurere

HI All. Just wondering if anyone else was unable to buy/add new product to existing account with nothing due without giving them your credit card info.

Been a Verizon cust for over 12 years always pay on time. I just cant see giving them credit card info for nothing. I did not  I guess I will buy it somewhere else

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: credit card info
Snn5
Sr. Leader

What are you wanting to add?  Some things like accessories can be billed to the account.  But, adding a line and things like that online will require credit card information from the account owner.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Sr. Leader

What are you wanting to add?  Some things like accessories can be billed to the account.  But, adding a line and things like that online will require credit card information from the account owner.

Loquat

Like Snn has mentioned...sometimes the need for credit card info is to verify validity of account ownership.  It's a safe guard...and a good one I might add.  Being as though many people on this forum often speak of changes and charged being made to their account by an unauthorized user of their account...