Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grand mother so tired of getting run around and issues unresolved
Younggrandma

I have been trying to get this resolved for some time only to keep getting run around and no help no one calls or text me back from company to find out if I am satisfied or if I am still having problems being on the phone for the same thing time and time again,when you are helping to  raise a grand child is time consuming enough.Without being on the phone and getting no where so I am writing this in hope's someone can help.I had and still have a jet pack that is suspended for now cause one day I went into Verizon to find out that the homefusion band was so much cheaper I was promised to get for two months 20gbs for $90.00 and I could move to a higher plan or lower if I felt it was necessary I thought wow great I was even told I would have better internet even more great right.Well they came and installed it only for the internet to go completely out which they had to come back and find out why which by then it decides to start working with which they said well I can't do nothing for you cause now it's working all they did was tighten things with it and leave,when they left I went on the internet and it was working somewhat by that I mean it would decide if it wanted to work or not I could not get on my pay.gov site to pay my house note so I used my jet pack and it went straight through so because I was having trouble they had me on the everything share plan and convinced me to stay with home fusion that they would have everything worked out.Which they still don't even till this day I can now get on my pay.gov but it wont let me pay it.I never had a beef about my old jet pack but this home fusion is not good or at least for me.I have had problems with billing also I feel they could have gave me what I was promised I wanted to up my gbs to 30 for $120 only to be told they couldn't do it.I just need someone to contact me to help me there is so much to this story and none of this is my fault the improper way the internet don't want to work to the old plan for the jet pack and so forth.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: grand mother so tired of getting run around and issues unresolved
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand your time is valuable and want to help you get back to spending time with your grandchild, Younggrandma. When your Home Fusion stops working, what happens? Are you receiving an error message? Do you notice the trouble accessing only the  pay . gov website you mentioned? Making sure you're on the right plan is important to us as well! The Home Fusion does have the option to be on it's own plan and account with different pricing than the More Everything you would have for your Jetpack or cell phone. The LTE Internet Plans http://vz.to/1JG85Ou are just what you mentioned: 10 GB for $60, 20 GB for $90, and 30 GB for $120. When you asked about making the change to 30 GB, did you receive an error message or reason the change could not be made? Did you end up combining the Home Fusion line onto the same account as your Jetpack?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Younggrandma

I just need someone who is willing to listen to contact me this has been going on since the end of September there is a lot to explain but I need someone that is willing to listen and help me not give me the run around and someone that willing to keep in contact with me till all the issues are settled I had no complaints till I moved to this home fusion and no one is trying to help this matter and as far as the 30gbs for $120 was concerned I was told by a rep with Verizon that they could not do it cause the plan no longer exited but when I first purchased the home fusion I wasn't told they had a time limit and plus with all the problems I was having it you would think they could do something more for me but I keep getting the run around and no one wants to help which makes it very frustrating.I am not going to download twitter either so if someone can contact me on my phone that would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

No one has access to your phone number on this public peer to peer community forum. You can always call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from a VZW cell phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Younggrandma

The problem with this is they have to all ways switch you and it takes so long can't someone give me a number that I can call and ask for a pacific person like manger Mark for instant this is his number and this is there  exit number if they have one and they are here from mon-fri from 8-3 and they can address any and all issues I have called verizon so many times and this issue is now almost 7 month's with no luck of anything getting done I don't know if you can change my plan to what I have been asking for also which is 30gbs for $120 but I think after going through all this and no one helping they could at least do this for me and also I need someone to help me to get my home fusion working properly it has not worked right since I purchased it.I wish I would have never bought the lies I was told about it being better then the jet pack and I also wanted it to help me try and get more gbs which they still wont give me for a cheap price I am not rich if I was I would not even bother I am struggling and have been with this company for over 4 or more years and I pay my bills on time and can not get help.I keep calling and yet no one has helped me I wouldn't be writing this if it were different I just need a direct line with a person to call to help me.

0 Likes
cathyroberson3

I cannot begin to tell you how much time it has taken for me to try get our billing and line issues resolved by Verizon. Our problems started in October. They simply have terrible customer service. They don't care what time it costs you nor what emotional inconvenience it is either. I feel for you but have no advice. I have exhausted every avenue of trying to get our problem solved. They are "working" on it so to speak. Have been since October. Verizon does not care about their customers. I believe if there are no problems, customers could be very satisfied because we have found the service to be exceptional but the lack of customer service takes away from the good reputation they could have. But they are so big...they don't care. They should be ashamed of how they treat people.

0 Likes
cathyroberson3

Corporate Phone Number (212)395-1000

0 Likes
elliew

As stated in an earlier post, the HomeFusion does have 30GB for $120 available, this was not a limitted time offer, it is available today.

Getting a call back number to a specific person may be unlikely, but this strikes me as a simple change that could be handled by any customer service or store personnel.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cathyroberson3,

I am truly sorry to hear that your concerns have not been resolved. October is way to long to have to deal with a billing concern. I can assure you that we care right here and it is our number one goal to show you the world class customer service you deserve. I for one value your time and I am focused on getting to the bottom of all of this for you. If you could provide us details of the issues you are having so we can assist further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cathyroberson3

LindseyT_VZW

How do I speak with you directly? I would love to talk to you Our experience with Verizon has been the extreme opposite of world class customer service. The sequence of events has been unacceptable. What is the means of communicating the details? Thank you.

0 Likes