Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how can I use two different wireless home phone terminals, different locations, one at a time same phone number
papason

I have two locations and want to have a wireless home phone at each location with the same home phone number. Only one terminal will be used at a time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can I use two different wireless home phone terminals, different locations, one at a time same phone number
pherson
Leader

You cant.

0 Likes
Re: how can I use two different wireless home phone terminals, different locations, one at a time same phone number
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

That's not what a cell phone is.

You are talking about some kind of a separate communication system.  Like a walkie talkie or something that works over broadcast.  IP phones may be able to do something like that but you would somehow have to register the system to a single cell phone number, which wont work without a SIM card.

0 Likes
dilbertaz

You could get two different phones and setup a google voice number to ring them both at the same time, first to answer gets the call.

0 Likes
pherson
Leader

Now that's an idea I didn't think of.

OP, why can't you just unplug it and take it with you when you go back and forth?

0 Likes