Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how do i setup home pages on jetpack
army1

how do i setup home page on jetpack?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i setup home pages on jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Landing on the right page when you start-up your web browser is a must, army1.  Home pages are not something that would be set up with the device itself, but instead they would be established within the web browser that you chose to use. I recommend reaching out to the support page for the web browser you currently use for assistance on how to set up home pages.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

There is no homepage to setup with a Jetpack.  You can access the Jetpacks Admin page to make configuration changes such as the WiFi or Admin password to the device.  To find your Admin page connect to the Jetpack and then navigate to the IP Address of your Default Gateway.  The normal IP Address is 192.168.1.1 but your IP may change depending on what model and if you have any customizations applied.

Please confirm your Jetpack model for more specific instructions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

army1, I want to make sure that you get all the help you need. If you are trying to change your passwords etc. then what John Getzke advised is correct. Please confirm if you have any other questions for me.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes