Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jetpack no service
Conover

My jetpack has consistantly got 2 bars of 4g, which is very good for my location.  About 3 months ago that dropped to 1 bar (which is very slow).  In recent weeks it is common for it to say "no service".  This comes and goes.  It has gotten so frustrating that we went to the local Verizon store and asked about it.  We were told that it was summer and there were alot of people using the system, when they leave our signal will improve.  I have gone to the next town over where there is a different tower and have no problem with signal.  Other people in my neighborhood have complained of the same problem.  I don't know where to turn to try and correct the problem, we pay our bill but get very poor service.  Seems a bit unfair.  Is there a way to find out if it is an equipment issue at the local tower?  and if so what can be done about it?  Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: jetpack no service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Conover, service issues are frustrating especially when you are trying to get online. How far do you have to travel to get to the next town? I'll be happy to check your area, please provid your zip code.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: jetpack no service
Conover

the problem is when i am in zip code 54519.  Works just fine in zip code 54512

0 Likes