Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my jetpack won't charge. I only use the cable that came with it. and by won't charge, I mean even when plugged in the battery keeps dropping and never goes up.
cjyoyomasta

My MiFi jetpack 6620 doesn't charge. I've plugged it into the charger that comes with it, and only that charger. But nothing happens. The battery keeps getting drained. I first attempted when it was at 16%. After being on the charger a few hours, it dropped to 15%, then 14%. I'm currently at 12%. I've tried different outlets at different locations. And I've tested the charger cable on my phone and it charges that just fine. Which is more likely: the battery is defective or there is a problem with the jetpack itself? and the real kicker is that I've only had it for a week.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: my jetpack won't charge. I only use the cable that came with it. and by won't charge, I mean even when plugged in the battery keeps dropping and never goes up.
tbo27

Since it's that new you should take it in for testing or call. Could be battery maybe they can slide another one in to test. Wfg  period is 14 days. Worry free guarantee

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my jetpack won't charge. I only use the cable that came with it. and by won't charge, I mean even when plugged in the battery keeps dropping and never goes up.
tbo27

Since it's that new you should take it in for testing or call. Could be battery maybe they can slide another one in to test. Wfg  period is 14 days. Worry free guarantee

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Happy Friday cjyoyomasta! I wanted to reach out to you to see if you received the assistance that you need with your jetpack. May I ask have you took the device to the store for assistance? If so, what was the results? If you can provie us with a status update then we can assist, if still needed.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes