Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my mifi 4glte device seems to lose its connection all by itself after 10 minutes or so is this a device issue or there some setting that needs to be changed
gwile51

my mifi 4glte device seems to lose its connection all by itself after 10 minutes

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my mifi 4glte device seems to lose its connection all by itself after 10 minutes or so is this a device issue or there some setting that needs to be changed
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Please confirm which 4G LTE device you are referring to.

The typical troubleshooting steps to try first would be various resets.  Level 1 would be a simple reboot, level 2 would be removing the SIM card for 60 seconds and level 3 would be pressing the restore defaults button under the back cover of the device.

After that there might be a service problem going on.  A good test would be to take the VZW device to another location and retest to see if the problem follows you around or not.  If it does then its likely something on the VZW device which would require servicing under the warranty.  If it doesn't then its a local problem to that area and we would need you to shoot us some numbers to help you determine what to do.

Re: my mifi 4glte device seems to lose its connection all by itself after 10 minutes or so is this a device issue or there some setting that needs to be changed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want you to be able to use your internet gwile51. Have you tried the steps that were provided to you from John G? How long have you had this issue for? Does it only happen indoors?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes