Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phone fraud on account
Kp55

I am being charged for a phone without a line on my plan that does not belong to me. I called in and they have looked into it but I can not get a call back after they created a "ticket" for it with fraud. It has messed up my whole bill and made my promo price for my actual phone not valid. I have been dealing with this since December!! Does anyone have any helpful tips or the phone number for the fraud dept which does not seem available on the entirety of the Verizon website. I am beyond frustrated. 

0 Likes
Re: phone fraud on account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kp55, we apologize for the issues you've been having since December. The last thing we would ever want is for you to be billed for a phone you did not order. We strive to provide excellent service at all times and we want to help you. To better assist you, I sent you a Private Message. Please respond at your earliest convenience. JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Kp55

Is there a fraud number I can call? I hate going thru chat. Waiting around for a response is tough. If I can call and clear this up I would be happier. I have the ticket number I filed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kp55, I can certainly understand your need to have the phone number of our Fraud team. Here's the information you need.

Phone: 888-483-7200 - Option 3
Hours of Operation
Sun-Sat 7:00AM - 11:00PM ET
To file a claim online. https://www.verizon.com/fraud/
Does this information help? 
JacobG_VZW

0 Likes