Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reset HUM diagnostics
mommyjpg

How do I reset my hum diagnostics.  It is still showing a problem with the car that was fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: reset HUM diagnostics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Seeing the HUM device still show the issue after it's been fixed can be distracting, mommyjpg. Let's get that indication turned off. What model HUM (Hum+ or Humx) do you have? Are you seeing this issue indicated in the web portal or the mobile app?

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Keslaa

I have a Hum+ and have the same issue. The problem was fixed but I still show the alert within the app

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Notifications that remain can be irritating, Keslaa. What happens when you sign in to the site from a computer to acknowledge the alert? Just in case: http://spr.ly/6585Dzl7F

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Keslaa

I've logged into the site and it shows that the alert has been read. I don't see anywhere I can clear or acknowledge the alert, only that I can click on it to view it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Keslaa,

Thanks for clarifying. Since this started have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the application?

AdamG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wjsbuff

So when is this problem going to be resolved. I've gotten the run-around on this same issue for many weeks now. Had to reset the Hum to get rid of the original alert, wiping out my history in the process. Alert returned, problem fixed, alert remains. Let's get this problem resolved, please

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wjsbuff,

It disappoints me to hear that you are still having issues. Weeks with the same problem is too long! The reset is our final troubleshooting step here in Customer Service. Not to worry, I am confident that we can get this resolved. Please contact Hum Support for further troubleshooting: https://www.hum.com/faq/troubleshooting. Here's their number, 1-800-711-5800. Thank you for your patience. 

RyanC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ART2YOU

I have the same problem..

Also in my YUKON the HUM OBD DRAINS the BATTERY overnight.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is troubling to hear your HUM concerns, ART2YOU. Please contact Hum Support for further troubleshooting: https://www.hum.com/faq/troubleshooting. Here's their number, 1-800-711-5800.

0 Likes