Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
service monthly
jstofel1

Ive had this jet pack for a while now and it has performed great.   Only one problem when i bought it and customer service fixed it promptly.  My next question is when is Verizon going to let me purchase service without having to call tech support to renew my monthly plan.  I should be able to go online a few days before my service ends and purchase another plan the kicks in when the present one ends.   Other carriers do this why doesn't Verizon.    Thanks in advance for your response

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Re: service monthly
7e18n1

You mean this?

https://quickaccess.verizonwireless.com/bbportal/brow/acctmgmt.do

The big red Connect page should come up when you open a browser with an expired data plan. Click Connect and the above page should appear allowing you to add money and purchase/activate a data plan. You only have to call when this Portal doesn’t work. Verizon requires that you restart/reboot your device to use the new data plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: service monthly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jstofel1,

We always want you to have the options you need! That's incredibly important. We absolutely have options to make payments online. Do you have prepaid service or postpaid service?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jstofel1

Yes I have an option to put money on my account but I do not have the option the buy the plan and have it ready to go as soon as the old plan runs out.   When the present plans expires I  have to call and get tech support to apply the money that is on my account to get the new plan.  Other carriers allow you to purchase plan and out them in reserve so that when the plan runs out the new plan immediately takes affect.  That is the option that I would like Verizon to consider.

I use the 90 dollar 10 gig  plan.. I guess you would call it prepaid  

0 Likes
jstofel1

So no answer for this question?       If Verizon is going to no contract for everything then they have to have a way to purchase plans over the internet and not have to call customer support to get the service.  Is this going to change  or is this not an important enough feature.  Some answer will be appreciated

0 Likes
Re: Re: service monthly
7e18n1

You mean this?

https://quickaccess.verizonwireless.com/bbportal/brow/acctmgmt.do

The big red Connect page should come up when you open a browser with an expired data plan. Click Connect and the above page should appear allowing you to add money and purchase/activate a data plan. You only have to call when this Portal doesn’t work. Verizon requires that you restart/reboot your device to use the new data plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes