Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
signing into hulu
creativejourney

Hello,

I have a subscription to hulu included in my service, but I made the mistake of signing out. Now I cannot sign back in. I have entered my login multiple times, and have tried the password reset, but it never comes. Must I go thru the whole "enroll" process again every time if I have to login again? Or login again somehow thru the Verizon app? I am not trying to enroll again and lose my shows that are saved. The sign up process was a bit confusing to start with and signing in appears to not work either, so did not know if I have to start it thru the Verizon app. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: signing into hulu
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is important that you are able to log into Hulu. Are you able to log into Disney+ and ESPN+, but not Hulu? If you are, you will want to reach out to Hulu's customer care team. Their contact info is as follows:

Phone: 1-877-485-8411
URL: http://www.hulu.com/support/support_form
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday - Sunday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Pacific Time

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
dreamsyn1436

Were you able to correct or fix your problem signing in? As you can figure out, I’m having the exact same problem as you. I even thought to try my user/password for Verizon, but my username for Verizon is my cell#, and obviously the Hulu log in page did not like that either!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we hope you and your family are doing well, thank you  for alerting us to your issue.  Hearing that you are having issues using your service concerns us, we want to work together to get this matter resolved.  Can you  please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss? *Lisa

0 Likes
SnipeD

If you’re new to Hulu and purchased The Disney Bundle through disneyplus.com, you’ll need to activate your Hulu account to complete the signup process. An activation link is presented during signup and sent via email, but you can also take action from your Disney+ account page.

1. Login to your Disney+ account page and select Billing Details
  2. Select Watch Now next to Hulu
  3. Create your new Hulu account and start streaming!
0 Likes