Access Market on PC Now Avalible,,,
Wildman
Legend

As we've been tuned into the Google live event, something that many folks have been waiting a long time for has now become reality. Yes, the Android Market is now online for purchases straight from you desktop web browser.  You can check out the Android Market webstore now although it does not seem fully enabled as of yet as most folks cannot login.  Some of the features added to the online webstore include an app and device manager that allows you to install apps direct from the market to your device as well as improved methods of filtering items so that it is ultimately easier to find apps of interest. In addition to those inclusions, Google has also made sure to include as much social networking integration as possible. [Android Market Webstore]

0 Likes
Re: Access Market on PC Now Avalible,,,
budone
Legend

Thanks for the headsup!

0 Likes
Re: Access Market on PC Now Avalible,,,
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yeah! I saw that it was available earlier. However since I was trying to actually work at my job and "trying" :smileywink: to stay off the board and other blog sites, I took only a quick look at. :smileyvery-happy:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes