Access to News feed on Facebook App
kds

After accepting a friend request on my phone I'm unable to access the News Feed in the Facebook app.  Every time I select it starts to load then pulls up my info page of my profile.  How do I get the News Feed back?

0 Likes
Re: Access to News feed on Facebook App
AZSALUKI
Legend

not sure? but i would HIGHLY recommend just using the mobile facebook site. the app is fairly useless and the mobile site is as fast or faster, and you can do MUCH more on it. i just bookmarked my fb homepage and go there, instead of using the app.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

I would have to agree, I access the Facebook site by going through the browser on my device. I'm not fond of the Facebook app at all because it's always updating and sometimes it doesn't function properly, but hey whatever floats your boat.:smileywink: Hope this helps!

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you feeling Bloo when you access Facebook, then you should use an app that amkes you happy to access Facebook.  That app has a name, it's called Bloo...search it, find it, downlload it, use, and love it.  This is not a txt-omercial of any type.  I use it and love.  Bloo, turn the default grey skies app a different color, Bloo.

0 Likes