Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Android App for alarm.com home alarm system suppose to be free, How can I search, find and download?
chloe05
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Android App for alarm.com home alarm system suppose to be free, How can I search, find and downl
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
Re: Android App for alarm.com home alarm system suppose to be free, How can I search, find and downl
Ann154
Expert
Expert
You can go to market.android.com on a computer and search the Android Market for the application. If you are signed into your Google account while on the website, you remote install the application from the browser.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
pool_shark
It's a great app. I can arm/disarm the alarm, turn on/off lights, lock/unlock the door, view the security camera, and adjust the temperature.
0 Likes