Android Market
emanon7610

Is anyone else having problems loading the Android Market? I am on the "worst phone ever" Droid Eris and I continue to get that a server error has occurred. I have tried rebooting phone, using both mobile data and wifi, and even a factory reset. 2.1 has completely killed my phone. I am just wondering if other people are having problems loading the market.

0 Likes
Re: Android Market
gemro311

No..but it is very very slow

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm not having problems.....but i had a few errors earlier today. i think it's having some issues?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Most likely has to do with verizon's network then.I'm not having issues in the android market on my cell provider

0 Likes
emanon7610

I can't even access the market over my wifi at home. I still can't figure this one out (even with airplane mode on/off).

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I understand that you are having issues accessing the Android market and I can certainly look into this for you.   Have this been only going on after the 2.1 update?   Did you download any applications after the update? 

Waiting on your reply :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
I doubt it's your phone, every once in a while the market or verizon's network goes down for a bit. Just wait it out and make sure you have 3g coverage.
0 Likes