Android music apps ?
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

i have a music app named Music Junk downloaded to my Eris. for the last cpl days, i have not been able to access it. i decided to go to the Android Market and re-download it but it's no longer in the market.  i have a friend who has the app, I Music..he went thru the Android Market on his Moto Droid and was not able to find it in the market. We both did a search on both music apps and neither is no longer showing in the market.  granted, we both still have the icons in our programs list; he can still access his icon and download music, i can access my icon  but keep getting 'network error'.  does anyone else out there have these apps?  have you noticed they have disappeared from the market or are you still able to access either?  even though these apps are in our programs list, when we go to the Android Market and look at 'my downloads', neither one of us has these apps showing there. i was hoping to open the app from 'my downloads' & write the developer but i can't since it's gone.  what happened?  are we no longer allowed to have free music downloads?

0 Likes
Re: Android music apps ?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

LetsgoFishing wrote:

i have a music app named Music Junk downloaded to my Eris. for the last cpl days, i have not been able to access it. i decided to go to the Android Market and re-download it but it's no longer in the market.  i have a friend who has the app, I Music..he went thru the Android Market on his Moto Droid and was not able to find it in the market. We both did a search on both music apps and neither is no longer showing in the market.  granted, we both still have the icons in our programs list; he can still access his icon and download music, i can access my icon  but keep getting 'network error'.  does anyone else out there have these apps?  have you noticed they have disappeared from the market or are you still able to access either?  even though these apps are in our programs list, when we go to the Android Market and look at 'my downloads', neither one of us has these apps showing there. i was hoping to open the app from 'my downloads' & write the developer but i can't since it's gone.  what happened?  are we no longer allowed to have free music downloads?

I have done a search in the market too on my G1 to find that iMusic is no longer there. That's a shame.I have already downloaded the app already. I can still download music it looks like. Sometimes developers take their app off the market or even change the name. Although if it was a name change I am pretty sure it would come on the search even with using key words (music,music download). Maybe people flagged the app as inappropriate because it was downloading music freely without paying anything. You know how the music industry is wants you to pay money for songs. That could be a reason why it is gone. I'd say contact the developer but no really way to since it is off the market

0 Likes