App Brain pushes apps to phone from website! Sweet!
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

I been using this app for a while now and it gets only better!

Go to the website for App Brain

Follow the prompts. You'll have to install the sync app for this program. (All on the site)

Now once you've set up the account you can browse apps on the website WAY better than Market. 

When you find an app you like to download, click it, you'll then see your phone light up as it downloads, and installs the app all on it's own! Nice!

You can uninstall apps just as easy using the website too. Just get on your account and click uninstall. Bam! You see the phone light up and uninstall!

All your apps are saved online too so if you lose or replace a phone you just install appbrain sync, log in your account, and all your apps sync all over.

This app is a must have!

More info about this app from a reliable source here.

0 Likes
Re: App Brain pushes apps to phone from website! Sweet!
AZSALUKI
Legend

it also gives you better search options than the market. "hot apps," etc.....i like the layout and function of it much better than the market.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Does App Brain handle pay apps as well and how does this work to complete transactions secuely?

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Sure... It's one of the best App Stores I found. Basically it's a way to manage the Market, not rewrite it. You still go through all the actual "Market" features to buy/remove/install apps.

0 Likes