App Watch ESPN
tcfsu66

As of know, if you r a Bright House , Time Warner or Verizon Fios custumer, you can access this app and watch ESPN.  My cable company is none of the above.   If I have a friend of mine that is,  can I log on to one of these cable company with his info and get access to this app?   Thanks for respones

0 Likes
Re: App Watch ESPN
AZSALUKI
Legend

you should be able to, but he would have to be willing to give you ALL of his info (likely username and password with his cable company). i think you also need his ISP.

0 Likes
jchardeman
Enthusiast - Level 1

And just why is it that VZW users can't stream from WatchESPN? We pay just as much for our internet service as anybody else.

Fuming ...

Jim Hardeman

Decatur, GA

AZSALUKI
Legend

espm/abc has very strict contracts with cab;e providers. it's not up to verizon. if espn wanted to let us use it, they could. verizon has no control over it. it has to to with your cable provider and whether or not they and espn allow you to.

0 Likes
MikeSobe
Contributor - Level 1

If he links his ESPN account (might have to be insider not sure) you should be able to log in with that and he'll get a confirmation email.

Have him go to espn3.com and sign in (or create an account).  Under settings it should give him the option to link his account so that he can watch ESPN3 from anywhere.  Then using your phone sign into the app using his info.

0 Likes