Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
App for displaying crash log ? DROID
MedGeek

My Droid keeps crashing. Like, over and over. 

I keep deleting apps, trying to get it to run smoother, but even as I'm deleting, it crashes and takes yet another 2-3  minutes to restart.  The  robot-redeye glow thing that it does in the interim is getting to be something I really resent.

Sometimes even the homescreen crashes (forces close, goes black) .  And no, I haven't replaced my homescreen manager at any point.  I'm so confused, because it worked beautifully until yesterday.

Is there an app or other mechanism for helping me find out what the crashes are caused by?  Like, a crash log or something?

Thanks!

0 Likes