App for knowing when text message was sent?
emill

Hi,

Is there an application for knowing when a stored text message was sent? I turn my phone off at work, when I turn it back on if I have any text's, the time on the text is when I read it. But on my Voyager, it would show the time the text was stored also. Anything application like that?

0 Likes
Re: App for knowing when text message was sent?
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

emill wrote:

Hi,

Is there an application for knowing when a stored text message was sent? I turn my phone off at work, when I turn it back on if I have any text's, the time on the text is when I read it. But on my Voyager, it would show the time the text was stored also. Anything application like that?

i was looking at the market today and noticed that under applications>communications>paid, there was an app that described what you want but i cant remember the name.  go into the market and look, it's only like 50 apps you need to look through, but remember go to APPLICATIONS then COMMUNICATIONS then PAID, if not you might have to go through 300 apps to find it.

but if you look under the name of the person who sent you a text, it should display the time the text was received, although the writing is tiny

0 Likes
Re: App for knowing when text message was sent?
emill

Thanks for the info, I'll try to find that app.

I understand that under the name it does show the time, but I turn my phone off. So if I am sent a text at say 10:30a.m., when I turn my phone at 3p.m., it shows I was sent the text at 3p.m.

0 Likes