Applications permissions (Explained Here)
Wildman
Legend

I have that a number of users have reported not understanding the purpose of the applications remissions the Android developers has setup with their apps and what they do exactly in a nut shell, well I for a nice post at http://www.androidcentral.com/look-application-permissions that explains this information for thw users...  Check it out because I think it may help with the level of confusion..

permissions.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Applications permissions (Explained Here)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Thanks I enjoyed the article.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

good read, but it needs updating

the system tools it too wide and not discribed enough

there are apps out there that use system tools to put adds in your notifacation b ar and as pop ups

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

It isnt complete but it covers a number of questions that users has asked and concerned themselves with when it came to what access a app is asking for and why...  With them understanding how clearances work a bit better this will clearify things and allow them how to handles the apps request.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah....i see way to many bad reviews for apps, simply because the user didn't understand the need for certain permissions. i know some apps to have unnecessary permission requests.....but most of the apps i've ever used only require permission to what they absolutely need, to run.

0 Likes