Apps for Eris
wtc

I am looking for several apps for the Eris.  My wife has an iPhone and they have many apps.  Is it just a matter of time before apps are available for the Droid?

Sample Apps:

ESPN Radio

Walt Disney World (great app to let you know the wait times of each ride and you can make reservations for dinner)

0 Likes
Re: Apps for Eris
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

There are thousands of Android apps available in the Android Market. Have you searched the Market?

0 Likes
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

wtc wrote:

I am looking for several apps for the Eris.  My wife has an iPhone and they have many apps.  Is it just a matter of time before apps are available for the Droid?

Sample Apps:

ESPN Radio

Walt Disney World (great app to let you know the wait times of each ride and you can make reservations for dinner)

Logicman is right, you should do a little searching. Assuming that you don't already have an Android phone so that you could easily search the Market, Google is your friend. Two quick searches on my phone tell me that there is an app called DroidESPN and while I didn't find a WDW "app", ther is a website called "Lines" that gives you wait times. http://m.touringplans.com/login#_login
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I found an app called Walt Disney World Maps Box Set.  just go to search & type it in. You'll see it.

From looking at the pictures, it looks like it gives you how long the lines are for each ride along with a map of rides.

0 Likes
Onecast

I highly recommend 1Cast Video News.. get the latest news updates in a general user format or customize your own news feeds. It features several of the leading news networks applications. It is a one-stop shop news application! You can watch all video news!

0 Likes