Apps for bank deposit via android?
Celmar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm looking into getting a new Droid X within the next week or so.  I'm just wondering if there are any apps that support taking a picture of a check and then depositing into your bank account?  If so which banks support such apps and features?

Thank you in advance for your help.  We currently are B of A Customers and are looking to switch banks.  This is a feature that we would like to have.  I know Chase Banks supports it for iPhone but not sure if they do for the android market.

0 Likes
Re: Apps for bank deposit via android?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I don't know about the picture of a check issue but both Bank of America and Wells Fargo have apps for android.

Anyone else know of any banking apps?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Many apps port over from iOS fairly quickly so I would imagine the chase app will be here soon, but that is purely speculation.
0 Likes
Tamika1
Contributor - Level 1

There is an app in the android market called Portable Bank Android 1.5 with the check deposit feature.  The app is $2.50. There are many other banking apps in the market. Keep in mind that these are third party apps and are not supported  by VZW.

0 Likes