Audible Notification Alert
user46516
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone know if there is an app that will force the DroidX to continue alerting about a missed call or text message via an audible alert.  I'd like it to continue notifying until I  get it.  With this battery life, I have to leave it charging on the desk but if something comes in and I'm away for a bit, the standard notification (green light) stops.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Audible Notification Alert
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Try the app called Missed Call in the Android Market. Missed Call can notify users of missed calls and text messages, bluetooth services being used, their calendar service and even application services. Missed Call is a great application if you need constant reminders of important calls, text messages and device functions. I really like that each function has it's own notifications, even functions within the same category. The program offers a sleek interface, intuitive design and just the right mix of notification types to make sure you don't miss important calls, messages and device options as they occur or at least just after they happen.

Hope this helps!:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Try the app called Missed Call in the Android Market. Missed Call can notify users of missed calls and text messages, bluetooth services being used, their calendar service and even application services. Missed Call is a great application if you need constant reminders of important calls, text messages and device functions. I really like that each function has it's own notifications, even functions within the same category. The program offers a sleek interface, intuitive design and just the right mix of notification types to make sure you don't miss important calls, messages and device options as they occur or at least just after they happen.

0 Likes
user46516
Enthusiast - Level 3

sHaY_j wrote:

Perfect!  Thank you!!

:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

You are so welcome! I'm glad I was able to assist you!:smileywink:

0 Likes