Back up for apps??
MelanieS1215

Does anyone know if there is a back up for downloaded apps. My port is not charging my DROID and Verizon is sending me a new phone, but now I need to download all my apps again. I don't remember all my apps so this is a big problem. I wonder if I can retrieve my downloaded documents and pictures too. What a mess!! I just hope I can turn on my old phone again to save everything to my SD card if it's not already.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Back up for apps??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can use either Astro file manager or Estrongs file explorer to back up the applications to the SD card. Both are available on the market. I like Estrongs more but each person has their own preference.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can use either Astro file manager or Estrongs file explorer to back up the applications to the SD card. Both are available on the market. I like Estrongs more but each person has their own preference.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Oh almost forgot.
Your downloaded docs and pictures should be on the SD card.

0 Likes
MelanieS1215

I do have both of those apps so I will have to check to see if they are backed up to the SD card. Thank you so much!

0 Likes