Battery meter app
spanky4350
Contributor - Level 1

Is there a battery meter app that will replace the default battery meter in the notification bar that reads what percent it's at? If not, is there a good app to recommended as a widget?

0 Likes
Re: Battery meter app
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
In order to change anything in your notification bar, you would need to take steps that will void your warranty. There are, however, several good battery widgets in the market. One that I've used recently that I liked is by curvefish, though if you search for battery widget, you can get lots of options.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I use Battery Left Widget. Once it is calibrated it is quite accurate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jmccoy70
Contributor - Level 2

In Launcher/Settings/Battery Manager there is a fair amount of Battery Related functionality.

I can't get Battery Manager on the Home screen as a Widget, but I can get Settings up as a widget.

So you could put Wettings up as a widget and tap on it and then tab on Battery Manager.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
My droid x only reads in 10% segments. I have never seen like 62% and so on. Did you find an app that addresses this?
0 Likes
budone
Legend

I use Battery Status Pro...(It is free)

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

reallyniceguy wrote:
My droid x only reads in 10% segments. I have never seen like 62% and so on. Did you find an app that addresses this?

Motorola only seems to use the 10% drivers so you will not see battery read 1% increments ... There has been apps that was suppose to be able to display 1% battery level but I also heard they wasn't reliable to be accurate.

I use BattStatFree that does well....

0 Likes
brownscot

I use Battery Improve which is great  since my battery now lasts the entire day without being charged despite frequent usage.

0 Likes
natsad
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have found that the app called Mini Info (this was recommended to me by the VZ sales person) works really well for battery % readout along with memory usage readouts.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I use Circle Battery Widget (Free on Market) and it does well.

0 Likes