Best download to play 3 gp video on my computer AND saving text message photo to SD card
homerchuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need a free download to play the 3gp video that I created on my HTC Eris. Any suggestions? the internet has so many I don't know which is best. Thanks. Also, is there a way to save a text message photo to the SD card? 

0 Likes
Re: Best download to play 3 gp video on my computer AND saving text message photo to SD card
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

homerchuck wrote:

I need a free download to play the 3gp video that I created on my HTC Eris. Any suggestions? the internet has so many I don't know which is best. Thanks. Also, is there a way to save a text message photo to the SD card? 

Not sure about your first question. For your second question download the app called Save MMS. Then you should be able to save pics,sounds,texts to the SD Card

0 Likes
Re: Best download to play 3 gp video on my computer AND saving text message photo to SD card
homerchuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks. Save MMS worked well. I downloaded Total Video Converter from uSeesoft that I'm getting familiar with to solve the other problem.

0 Likes