Re: Blue triangle navigation app has disappeared
tswheel

verizon  figured it out that no buddy wanted to pay for there app in navigation so they got rid on the free one......... your better off paying for a one time fee of about 4 bucks and get another one from the play store Verizon is like Big Brother locks in their apps etc,,, like they don't make enough money off us......................

0 Likes
tswheel

i don't think it was goggle bet it was Verizon,,,,,, the app was free ......where you have to pay 4.99 a month to use theirs

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tswheel wrote:

verizon  figured it out that no buddy wanted to pay for there app in navigation so they got rid on the free one......... your better off paying for a one time fee of about 4 bucks and get another one from the play store Verizon is like Big Brother locks in their apps etc,,, like they don't make enough money off us......................

Google Navigation is still there. It was integrated into the Maps app. My wifi only tablet doesn't have the Blue Triangle for Navigation either. It isn't tied to any carrier. I still used Google Navigation at least once a month for various reasons.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Cagedwolf305
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Dave_sea!!

I followed your instructions and it worked!!!  I appreciate it!!

0 Likes
chuckory

I have had the same issue, and solved it,. its a new step to get to it, basically you need to open your MAPS app. in the search option up top type /say the address you need to go to it will go back to the maps screen at whitch point depending on what mode you selected walking/driving extra you will see the symbol with the time listed it takes to get there select that then a new screen will pop up with the options to start navigation whalla you can then toggle from the side different views have the street view/ satellite, you can change the views by hitting the little gps symbol on the right corner .you can also long press the symble after you got the address and it should start there are tips and tricks on the program of maps that will help with any other issues i was able to update my voice its real nice, when i have music playing it just turns down the music and still plays as it talks over it   

0 Likes
jcrane

Go in2 manage apps , click on ur navigation app , then the app will open up and choose 2 unistall updates . After that close it . Then go to ur apps and the blue triangle should b there . Any time this app updates u will loose the triangle , just go back in2 manage apps and unistall updates and u will get back

0 Likes