Buying Apps...
kdurand

Hi everyone!!

I would like to purchase the PicSay Pro app, but it's not accepting my credit card.  Any suggestions? 

0 Likes
Re: Buying Apps...
kdurand

I enter my credit information but this is the message I get  "A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen"

What does this mean?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

kdurand wrote:

I enter my credit information but this is the message I get  "A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen"

What does this mean?

Someone else was having this same issue! Person can't buy any apps because of that error message. Have you tried turning off the phone & taking the battery out? Using a different credit card maybe?

0 Likes
blkhwkgrl3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too am having a hard time buying apps, credit card is fine, tried to shut off take out battery etc etc, even tried the next day to no avail...

??? what to do???   I am trying to buy the slide it app....

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

blkhwkgrl3 wrote:

I too am having a hard time buying apps, credit card is fine, tried to shut off take out battery etc etc, even tried the next day to no avail...

??? what to do???   I am trying to buy the slide it app....

Calling tech support may be the best way to go

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

my brother is having the same issue. he tried calling vzn and emailing the app developer. they both said it was in issue with the google checkout process. unfortunately, you can't call google and they are awful at responding to email.

0 Likes
keystone30pack
Im having the same problem. I've been trying to type in multiple cards atleast 10 times a day for the past 5 days and its that same message every time. Im trying to get the backbreaker game and its on sale only for a week... please fix this
0 Likes
Socdroid

Finally started working again for me, just bought Power Control Plus without any problem.

Must have been a google problem. 

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

if wanna save the hassel got to 4shared.com put in the name of the app you want download it for free to your pc and transfer to your phone even the paid apps are free here if they refuse to help take your money dont give it to them :smileywink:

0 Likes
greeneyes82

I called tech support and they told me the work around was going on a computer to www.googlemarketplace.com.  You create a profile there and save your credit card info.  I did than then was able to go back and purchase the app on my phone right away.  Hope this helps!

0 Likes