CALENDAR APP: I just missed important appointment!
leslieB

When daylight savings time took effect, all the events in my calendar moved forward one hour! i didn't notice at first, so the events I entered AFTER daylight savings time took effect were correct. I thought I had corrected all of the screwed-up entries, but today I was an hour late for an important medical test, and the hospital could not fit me in when I showed up. The calendar app showed my appointment at 9 am, when I had entered it as 8 am. Did I get a stupid phone instead of a smart phone? 

0 Likes
Re: CALENDAR APP: I just missed important appointment!
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

That's really unfortunate...

My phone updated fine, droid R2D2.  It was most likely an error with the phone.  Was it just one event or all events that got moved incorrectly?

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

fine on my fascinate

are they phone items or google items?

check your google calander settings

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your feedback. Adding to what was stated, we apologize you missed your appointment. However, the calendar does not automatically change over to match the daylight savings time. Perhaps update or try syncing your device with the Gmail Calendar App to adjust the entry of the appointment. I am providing a link for more reference. The link is: 

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=83117

0 Likes