CHRISTMAS HD.... CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFULL AN WELL DESIGHNED LIVE WALLPAPER
B33
Legend

I looked at this Live wallpaper an watch the Video it's Highly Custom Makable in different ways if you choose too . From the color of your christmas lights to your favorate picture up on the mantle to even puting your name on the socks above the Fire place.  Take a look at this wonderfull app download it you choose too.  then tell the Developer how you like it. My self i think it's a great Piece of Work. B33. :smileyhappy:  you can find this app in the Market or Check out the app here with link i provided.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dualboot.apps.christmas&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsM...

0 Likes
Re: CHRISTMAS HD.... CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFULL AN WELL DESIGHNED LIVE WALLPAPER
AZSALUKI
Legend

i got it yesterday when it was one of the 10 cent apps of the day. it really is cool. i could even put one of my own family pics in the frame on the mantle, and my 3 kids' names on the stocking. VERY well done live wallpaper!!!!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea i got in on the .10c special as well it's one of the best an well built live wallpapers next to my Koi Fish Pond witch i've had one's ask me is that Real fish in there in there!  i've went along sometimes an said yep it sure is. I give them food an they have plenty of water to play in. :smileyvery-happy:  B33 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They look awesome on a AMOLED screen lol. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I thought it was cool Tidbits when i was able to pute mine an an the folks name on the socks an stick a picture from my picture gallery. they did a whale of a job desighning this. B33

0 Likes