Camera app for droid
moscato

Is there a app. that can be down loaded so the camera on my droid will work again? If so where can I find it and 2nd what is it called? Thanx

Moscato

0 Likes
Re: Camera app for droid
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

your camera is not working?  Well, we can try a few things here,

try to either

A: remove & reinsert your battery

B: Complete a factory data reset by going to Settings > Privacy > Click on Factory Data Reset.  Just follow the steps from there...you should also make sure you know your gmail account information (username and PW) before attempting this process.

C: You could also try to download Vignette, which is a 3rd party camera application (my personal favorite).

😧 You can try to clear the data on the camera application by going to Applications (which is the button on your touch screen that opens up the list of all of your applications) then go to settings, Applications, Manage applications, look for "Camera." If you cannot find "camera," try pressing the menu button - clicking on filter - then clicking on all.  Or it may be on the top of your screen, just click the button that says "All."  After you find the camera app in the manage applications list, click on it, then click clear data.

E: You can also try removing your battery, removing your sd card, reinsterting your sd card and then reinsterting your battery.

Good luck!

0 Likes