Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can Droid do the song ID?
fabric8r

On my Chocolate 3, there was a V-Cast song ID.  Can my new Droid do that too?  Is there a widget or an app?  I did a search for an app, but no luck.  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Re: Can Droid do the song ID?
somegirl
Novice

There is an App called "Shazam" - I believe this might be what you are looking for.

0 Likes
defkorn

Shazam works amazingly, I highly recommend it! 

0 Likes
JulietteAnne

Thanks!   Super helpful!

0 Likes
norris1500

As of July 13, 2010 any new users to Shazam are only allowed 5 song identifications per month on the free app, otherwise you have to buy the app for uke 2.99

I prefer sound hound another app for identifying songs, but they also only allow 5 songs a month unless you buy the app ($4.99).

Best way about it is use both free versions of these apps and you have 10 free song ID's a month. And if you need more then that... Well you should probably just buy the app!

(Dorid X)

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I use SoundHound also, I use to use it when they was Madomi on my Windows device adb i was glad to learn that they released it as SoundHound on Android, I had to have it..

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Leader
Leader
Another vote for soundhound here, it can also id songs by you singing or humming (assuming you're any good at it, lol)
0 Likes