Corporate Directory App
jayrco

In Feb. I downloaded an app from the market called Corporate Directory.  It worked well with Exchange to search and download contacts in the corporate E-Mail system (outlook).  Since updating to 2.2 it doesn't work anymore.  It no longer exists on the market.  Anyone know what happened to it.  It was a great program...

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Directory App
August03
Contributor - Level 3

If the application is no longer shown on the market, you can search for a compatible application to use in place of the one you had.

Follow the link below, to look for other applications that maybe similar to what had.

www.android.com/market/

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Directory App
jayrco

Thanks for your reply.  I subsequently found out that 2.2 has a search option already built in to search the Exchange server e-mail addresses.  Although this solves some of the Corporate Directory's features, there is still some functionality missing.  We lost the ability to find an employee and download all of their information directly into the contacts profile.  Now a contact has to be created manually from scratch.  It's not the end of the world but it sure was a nice convenience...I wonder if Motorola considered that!

0 Likes