Creating a BookMark on Home screen for web site? Is it possible to do?
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I have a web site that I go to fairly often. I have to launch the browser and find the BookMark to select it. (I don't wish to make it the Home page though).

Is there a way to create a BookMark icon that contains this URL so I can just put it on 1 of my docked pages?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Creating a BookMark on Home screen for web site? Is it possible to do?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If you have the page already bookmarked in the browser, you can go "add to home" (add a widget) and select "shortcut". It should give give you a couple of options including bookmarks. Select bookmarks and scroll as required to your saved bookmark and then select it. It will create a icon you can move where you want on the home screen. Hope this helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If you have the page already bookmarked in the browser, you can go "add to home" (add a widget) and select "shortcut". It should give give you a couple of options including bookmarks. Select bookmarks and scroll as required to your saved bookmark and then select it. It will create a icon you can move where you want on the home screen. Hope this helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I'll give that a shot ..   Thanks !!

0 Likes