DROID RAZR WALLPAPERS VERY COOL VERY SHARP : WITHOUT THE RAZR
B33
Legend

Just got the Motorol RAZR's wallpapers on my droid X an do they ever look good. an you don't have to get the Razr to enjoy them one other thing is that there gonna cost you nothing 0 but you'll have to take a alittle effort to download them. Enloy! B33  Here's the link to View them

0 Likes
Re: DROID RAZR WALLPAPERS VERY COOL VERY SHARP : WITHOUT THE RAZR
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
B33
Legend

That is kool Wildman you always how to bring kool things to life an share with us All... outstanding. B33 :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

B33 wrote:

That is kool Wildman you always how to bring kool things to life an share with us All... outstanding. B33 :smileyhappy:

Added a new one today....

0 Likes
B33
Legend

:smileysurprised: I want one of those Wildman how do i get one. Send it to me :smileyvery-happy: B33

Ps i give double Kudo for the great animated wallpaper as it deserves it but can't do it yet.!! not eligable yet i Guess :smileysad:  

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

B33 wrote:

:smileysurprised: I want one of those Wildman how do i get one. Send it to me :smileyvery-happy: B33

Ps i give double Kudo for the great animated wallpaper as it deserves it but can't do it yet.!! not eligable yet i Guess :smileysad:  

The link to download is above first post, if I remember you have a Android Central logon, if not let me know and I will see what I can do to get it to you..

0 Likes