Disney Mobile Park Magic app needs update
Entilzha37

The app needs to be fine tuned. 

1) I was having breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen in the Disneyland Hotel.  the App had my location as the Disneyland Resort.

The thing is, one of the map areas included in the App is the Disneyland Hotel.  Wanted to check if it had the new Restaurant/bar registered.

2) California Adventure attractions needs to be updated.  It doesn't list  Ariel's Undersea Adventure.  It was completed in June, but still not listing the ride.

3) Pacific Pizza  and Pasta, and the Pacific Grill aren't listed at Cal Adventure either.   Pacific Pizza and Pasta offers flatbread pizza, pasta, garden salads.  Pacific Grill has mediterrean skewers.  IE steak, chicken, season beef, tofu on your choice of sauce mediterrean chili, tzaki, tandori and one other flavor.  Attempted to make my own gyro last time. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Disney Mobile Park Magic app needs update
Wildman
Legend

You may need to post your request of complaints on the developers site because I really dont think Verizon has anything to do with the developement and developement of this app..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Disney Mobile Park Magic app needs update
Wildman
Legend

You may need to post your request of complaints on the developers site because I really dont think Verizon has anything to do with the developement and developement of this app..

0 Likes