Doid freaking out
Pnuttygdns

Ever since I downloaded music onto my Droid Eris, my phone is freaking out. Every time I type a text message the cursor has a mind of its own and then the application shuts down.  Very frustrating.  Any way to reset the phone back to factory settings?:womansad:

Any help would be most appreciative.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Doid freaking out
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Factory reset can be found under settings > security or settings > privacy.

The manual I have is saying one thing and my phone is saying another.

A factory reset will erase everything on the phone, but will not touch the sd card.

You didn't happen to install any Apps in the same time period as when this issue started? I would suggest uninstalling those first to see if that clears things up. It could be a bad app.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Doid freaking out
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Factory reset can be found under settings > security or settings > privacy.

The manual I have is saying one thing and my phone is saying another.

A factory reset will erase everything on the phone, but will not touch the sd card.

You didn't happen to install any Apps in the same time period as when this issue started? I would suggest uninstalling those first to see if that clears things up. It could be a bad app.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes