Downloaded doubletwist, then hookedup my droid, but nothing?? Am I missing something
MemphisDude

all my songs automaticall came over from itunes, but phone is not syncing

0 Likes
Re: Downloaded doubletwist, then hookedup my droid, but nothing?? Am I missing something
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

MemphisDude wrote:

all my songs automaticall came over from itunes, but phone is not syncing

can you elaborate?  does the program not work? an error pops up when you try to transfer? you transferred but the music is not found on your droid?

a little more info would be nice please

0 Likes
Re: Downloaded doubletwist, then hookedup my droid, but nothing?? Am I missing something
MemphisDude

My Bad. The music shows up in doubletwist, but when I hook my droid up to it via the transfer cable, nothing happens. All I hear is the droid voice say droid, and thats it,no errors, nothing else

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

MemphisDude wrote:

My Bad. The music shows up in doubletwist, but when I hook my droid up to it via the transfer cable, nothing happens. All I hear is the droid voice say droid, and thats it,no errors, nothing else

okay, now we can help. thank you.

after your droid says Droid, pull down the notification bar (at the top, put finger on it where the usb icon is and slide you finger down)

there should be an option there that says "usb connected" press that

then choose "mount", give it 5 seconds and now your pc recognizes your droid as a drive.

presto.....and BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

after you are done transferring your files, pull down the notification bar again, choose "turn off usb storage" and then select "Turn off".

once again, give yourself 5 seconds while your sd card is prepared then unhook your usb cable

WELCOME TO THE DROID WORLD....BECAUSE OF YOU SKYNET IS GETTING STRONGER FOR THE TAKE OVER :smileywink:

0 Likes
MemphisDude

Success, thank you!!!!

0 Likes
AFguy
Contributor - Level 2

presto.....and BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Willanaya, u must've been a little tipsy on Christmas day.  :smileywink:

0 Likes