Droid Ally Battery
Shenny

Is there any way to increase the battery life of the droid Ally?

0 Likes
Re: Droid Ally Battery
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

the same as any smartphone, turn off anything you don't use and kill any apps you aren't using. also, go through your settings and have the screen, phone, and proceccor turn off/down sooner, ect...

0 Likes
RoseMadder

I downloaded the Advanced Task Killer from the app store and it has done wonders for my battery life. I was having to plug my phone in after 12 hours or so - now I can go a couple of days without having to charge it.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Get the app Power Manager Full. You can extended your battery life. It allows you to configure your device to modify its settings based on its power level.  This is a really handy app that will help you get the most out of your phone, regardless of how you use it.

0 Likes
vmanisme

The Ally has a 50% time without signal bug... It basically makes your phone think it doesnt have signal and the phone keeps looking even after it got signal... my phone dies in about 7 hours of light use... its an android 2.1 bug, go to battery usage, click cell standby and see if your time without signal is 50%+

0 Likes
cmptrsue

When I bought my Ally, the Verizon rep downloaded Advanced Task Killer before even giving the phone to me. He made sure to show me how to use the app before he would let me leave the store.

RoseMadder wrote:

I downloaded the Advanced Task Killer from the app store and it has done wonders for my battery life. I was having to plug my phone in after 12 hours or so - now I can go a couple of days without having to charge it.

0 Likes