Droid Apps?
Alcaideariel12

I've had my droid for three day and I love it but I'm new to androids, so I don't know much about apps. Can anybody tell me any good apps to customize home screen on droids. I saw the thread about the 2.1 update and that pretty cool but until its available I guess an app will do. I imagine the update isn't available yet because I purchase my droid three days ago and it didn't come with it. Any help will be well appreciated. Thanks Ariel

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Apps?
SFroomkin
Contributor - Level 1

I use Home++ as a home-replacement app, and it's really well designed.  Allows for some good customization.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Alcaideariel12 wrote:

I've had my droid for three day and I love it but I'm new to androids, so I don't know much about apps. Can anybody tell me any good apps to customize home screen on droids. I saw the thread about the 2.1 update and that pretty cool but until its available I guess an app will do. I imagine the update isn't available yet because I purchase my droid three days ago and it didn't come with it. Any help will be well appreciated. Thanks Ariel

You could download the app called Background or WorldTour. Background app basically lets you choose a nice background picture for your home screen.WorldTour app has live web cam background pictures for your home screen.Picture is updated every 30 minutes.You can choose countries or cities that you want.

0 Likes
SFroomkin
Contributor - Level 1

I use Home++ as a home-replacement app, and it's really well designed.  Allows for some good customization.

0 Likes
Alcaideariel12

Hey Guys:

Thanks for the reply. That Home++ apps works great on my Droid. Pretty cool features and it actually works faster. Thanks again. 

0 Likes