Droid Eris weather App suddenly won't load
psu9495

Hi,

I just purchased the Eris last Monday, and everything seemd to be working fine for the last week.  I haven't customized anything yet, so the main home page pretty much still looks like the picture in the ads, with the flip clock and weather at the top.  I turned my phone on today and noticed the flip clock is still there, but the weather isn't.  When I go to the weather App and open it, it tries to refresh but when it finishes it's just a black screen.  It even lists my cities, and I can scroll through them, but there isn't any weather info, just a blank screen!  I didn't do anything in the settings between yesterday and today, so why is this not working all of the sudden?  Anyone have any ideas?

-S

0 Likes
Re: Droid Eris weather App suddenly won't load
spotlight00

I don't have any idea why that would be happening, I'm sure someone on here will be able to tell you exactly how to fix it, but I'd like to suggest downloading the Accuweather widget.  It's a pretty decent program for weather forecasts.

0 Likes
soxred

what you can do is go to the plus sign at the bottom and select htc widget. from there scroll down to weather and you will be able to select it in several different styles.

0 Likes
psu9495

OK .... now today it's working.  The old turn phone off, leave overnight, turn back on in the morning trick worked.  Seems a bit buggy to me.  Not a good sign.

0 Likes