Droid notifications
SissyS

I have another question:  When assigning a ringtone to a notification (beep sounds or such, not a song) how do you get it to beep more then one time? 

Thanks again!

Sissy

0 Likes
Re: Droid notifications
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

SissyS wrote:

I have another question:  When assigning a ringtone to a notification (beep sounds or such, not a song) how do you get it to beep more then one time? 

Thanks again!

Sissy

for the Droid, motorola that is, i believe you cant unless you download an app like handcent sms, but the only option you have is noticing the green blinking light that is notifiying you that you have a text, email, or something that has yet to be looked at.

if it is blue, then its a facebook thing.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

YES!! Handcent is the best SMS app out there(in my opinion). It'll let you personalize your threads, backgrounds and LED notifications. I love it!:smileywink:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

sHaY_j wrote:

YES!! Handcent is the best SMS app out there(in my opinion). It'll let you personalize your threads, backgrounds and LED notifications. I love it!:smileywink:

Does the ChompSMS app also have those features?

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Yes, It does!

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Here are the features for Handcent SMS:

Compatible with existed android phones,including HTC Dream,Magic,HERO ,MyTouch 3G,
Cliq,Droid,Moment,Tattoo,ERIS,Nexus One,Desire,Legend,X10......
Full Support SMS,MMS including attach picture,movie,audio.....
Great customizability,you can define many options on settings window
Power SMS POP UP Window including SMS Template(Quick Text),Recognize Speech and Speak SMS
Group Send SMS & MMS, easy people & group select , Sync with your phone contact database
Beautiful UI ,including different theme and different conversation bubble style (iphone,handcent ,android)...
Define different ringtone,vibrate,LED,background,signature ,bubble style... for different people
Support additional font pack ,can display sms message with many beautiful & stylish font
Include 10 and more countries language pack and will continue support more language
Many useful functions including Blacklist ,Search SMS & MMS ,Batch Mode for threads & Messages....
Support Handcent keyboard (A T9 predict Text keyboard)
…many more functions are in development

Here's the features for Chomp SMS:

0 Likes
MegMeg

Settings

0 Likes
budone
Legend

How do I disable the HTC Messaging program so I am not receiving and sending duplicate messages?

0 Likes