DroidX and sync w/corp e-mail
MH3

Does anyone know how to sync the new DroidX with our company e-mail?  We have a microsoft exchange server.

I go to the VZE store and they say to see our Admin.  The Admin says to take them to the VZE store.  What gives.  We'd appreciate any help.

0 Likes
Re: DroidX and sync w/corp e-mail
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Hello! This is Noah with Verizon Wireless, I hope you are having a great day. I would be happy to address your post today.

First you would want to verify that you are using Microsoft Exchange 2007. Microsoft exchange 2007 is required for active sync on the Droid X. You also want to make sure that you have the email and web feature that provisions corporate email access and wireless sync on your line. Keep in mind that the Sync Subfolders, the Search Exchange Server features and Out of Office Reply is not available on the Droid X.

If you are using Microsoft Exchange 2007, you can follow the steps below to set up the email account. Please verify your information for the server.

Set Up Corporate Email (Exchange Activesync) - Motorola DROID X MB810

From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display).

Touch My Accounts.

Touch Add account.

Touch Corporate Sync.

Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:

Domain\Username

Password

Email address

Server

If applicable, touch Use secure connection to enable / disable as required.
Enabled when a green check mark is present.

Touch Next.

Touch Done.

Contact the Exchange / IT administrator for assistance with server information and credentials. Account synchronization can take several minutes.

0 Likes