Droids "Backgrounds" App
nnj00

I downloaded the Backgrounds Application for my HTC Droid, but When I save a background, I don't know where it's saving to?? It's not on my phone nor is it on my SD Card...anyone have this problem? The only place I can save a background is to my wallpaper but not the lock screen...help?

0 Likes
Re: Droids "Backgrounds" App
punkmommy

I think it saves to your albums...

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Are you saying that the image does not appear as your wallpaper after you choose one or are you just wanting to know where they are stored? Are you touching Set Wallpaper or Save? 

0 Likes
nnj00

I don't think it saves to the Albums because it's not there when I check it after saving it.

0 Likes
nnj00

Are you saying that the image does not appear as your wallpaper after you choose one or are you just wanting to know where they are stored? Are you touching Set Wallpaper or Save?

I'm wanting to know where the wallpapers are stored. I'm touching SAVE & it's not saving in my albums & i'm wondering where the wallpapers are saving. Have you figured it out?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

nnj00 wrote:

I'm wanting to know where the wallpapers are stored. I'm touching SAVE & it's not saving in my albums & i'm wondering where the wallpapers are saving. Have you figured it out?

When you press "save" the wallpappers are stored in your Gallery. Go to your camera and then gallery. You'll see it there

0 Likes