EBook Availability for Droid
MargeB

Where can I purchase the latest bestsellers and download them to my Droid.  ebooks.com does not support the Droid.  I found ereader.com that supports it, but the selection of books is not great.  Are there other sites I can try?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: EBook Availability for Droid
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

MargeB wrote:

Where can I purchase the latest bestsellers and download them to my Droid.  ebooks.com does not support the Droid.  I found ereader.com that supports it, but the selection of books is not great.  Are there other sites I can try?

Thanks,

Have you tried Aldiko

?

0 Likes
MargeB

Yes, Aldiko only offer a small list of books.  None of the latest authors I read.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
It depends on what reader you are using to read them. They may not list android as supported but if you can find an app that reads the format you are purchasing, you are good to go and all you do is copy it to your SD Card. I am checking ebooks.com to see what they have(types). Update: For instance you can purchase any of the PDF style ebooks and be able to read them, as android includes a PDF reader. epub is another type of ebook you can get from that site, and an app called FBReader from Geometer Plus can read those, and it's free. Hope this helps.
0 Likes