FamilyBase Log In
Giunta1

I have not been able to log into my FamilyBase app for the last week or two from my android phone.  I have spoke to about 3-4 different verizon reps that can not figure it out.  They state my account is set up properly and I have deleted and re-installed the app many times, still keep getting error code E1602 "please sign up for FamilyBase first.  If you already did, please try again later".  I was told by the last technical support rep that they would look further into it and call me back either later that afternoon or the very next day, its been about 3 days and I still have not heard anything.  I can log into account from my PC and view familybase info, but what's the point if I can't monitor from my phone ? 

0 Likes
Re: FamilyBase Log In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happy Sunday Giunta1. Let's partner together and get you access to your FamilyBase account. May I ask are you logging in as the account owner online? Also, are you able to navigate to other part of the website without any issues? If you provide us with this info along with your make and model device then we can troubleshoot.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes