Flash Player
Knovess

I see that Flash Player is available, however, when I try to go to the download page it gives me this speal of "Adobe Flash Player 10.0 is available for devices with Android 2.2 update is available for you device". Okay, well, how do I get it?

0 Likes
Re: Flash Player
AZSALUKI
Legend

the nexus one is the only phone right now with android 2.2. if you don't have that phone, then you can't get it yet.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

What kind of phone do you have?

The Moto Droid is expected to get Froyo 2.2 in July/August. 

HTC said 2.2 should be available for their phones "in the second half of 2010".  Excluding the HTC Eris - they mentioned only phones released in 2010 will get the update.

0 Likes
Steve_CTR

First of all, the Nexus One does NOT have 2.2 yet.  No need for phone envy just now.  Second, you can download and install Flash, it's just not the "official way"  If you're interested, try here.

Thanks!
Steve from Crappy Tech Reviews

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Steve_CTR wrote:

First of all, the Nexus One does NOT have 2.2 yet.  No need for phone envy just now.  Second, you can download and install Flash, it's just not the "official way"  If you're interested, try here.

Thanks!
Steve from Crappy Tech Reviews

First off since the official version was finally released late last week it has been rolling out to Nexus One's and not like the first two rollouts which were kind of more test runs. This one seems to be rolling out like normal.  Part of why it is expected to take so long is they hadn't finished the code now that they have everyone can take it and port it.  I expect the DROID to get it before the Incredible because removing standard UI to put Sense on takes a second.  I wish they would do it the way they used to so it could be turned off but you know it is what it is.  I honestly think I would prefer Home ++ to Sense personally. 

0 Likes