Flash player
jacyroseb

HELP!!

adobe flash player 10.1  is supposedly available for droid 2.2 

Adobe website instructions mention going to the apps market to download player but I can not find it anywhere?

What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
Re: Flash player
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

How on earth would you have 2.2 already?

0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

According to Adobe, it will only work on some droids. If you cant find it in your Android Market, that means for droid cannot support it.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
jacyroseb : what phone do you have? The only phone available with Android is the Nexus 1. I haven't seen a release for ANY other phone. All other phones are on 2.1, unless they are last year models they may be in 1.5/1.6 still.
0 Likes
Steve_CTR

They mean that it is supported on Android 2.2.  Your Droid is running 2.1.  Flash will be availabe officially with the upgrade to 2.2 coming later this summer.

In the meantime, you can try this.

Thanks!
Steve from Crappy Tech Reviews

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

If you have somehow ported one of the early releases of Android 2.2 some of those early test releases didn't support flash.  If you are still running 2.1 then you have at least another month or two to wait. Or if last time was any indication and we were told by the end of the week and a month later many of us were talking about it being the logest week of our lives.  Then think Fall. 

0 Likes