Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Fm radio chip
Cmeandroid

What is the status with Verizon in regards to enabling the fm radio chip within our phones?

0 Likes
Re: Fm radio chip
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Still disabled.  It isn't at Verizon's forefront.  There are movements such as FreeMyPhone and others.  You voice could be heard through those means.

Cmeandroid

Yes, I get that, as employees at local store had "deer in headlights look" when I asked about fm chip. All six. No idea even about it. I've visited the sites but don't know that it's doing any good to post to Facebook and Twitter.

0 Likes
Nitewulf

I say the best way for Verizon to hear us, take money out their pocket by leaving for another carrier that has the fm chips turned on!

0 Likes
deloused

Yes, that is a good idea

0 Likes